Saturday, July 11, 2009

Todays My Birthday!!!!



I Am 20 Today!!!!




Today July 11th 2009 is my 2oth Birthday! I am super excited because I am officially no longer a teenager, however now I am sad I have to take responsibility for myself =) I will be having a brunch with my relatives in the morning then at night out to dinner with my immediate family. Then on Sunday I will be off back to Pittsburgh to start my summer quarter of school =(. So it is a bitter sweet Birthday, I will be starting class on Monday so you will probably not hear from me till then. So till then have a great weekend I know I will =)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sorry I am a few hours late! Come stop by Bloody Bad and pick up your Award. Great Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Make sure and have a slice of tasty cake to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday!! I hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin