Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Reviews

This is where you will find all of my reviews I have ever written! So please take a look around and see if you find anything you like. I will try and update this as frequently as possible. If you are looking for a review to be done on your book please contact me you can find my email under my Contact Me/Need Reviews? button.

Categorized by Authors First Name:

Becca Fitzpatrick
Hush Hush

Cast- P.C. and Kristin
Marked
Betrayed

Charlaine Harris
Dead until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
Dead to the World
Dead as a Doornail

Christopher Moore
A Dirty Job

Deborah LeBlanc
Water Witch

Francesca Lia Block
Pretty Dead

Maggie Stiefvater
Shiver

Nathaniel Hawthorne
Scarlet Letter

Paula Morris
Ruined: A Ghost Story

Vlad Mezrich
The Vampire is Just Not That Into You


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin