Friday, August 21, 2009

Omg Thank You Again!


I know I already posted my 2 BBAW nominations however I just received 2 more!!!! You guys are so unbelievably awesome I can not thank you enough! So I decided to have another post just to thank you again! My 2 new nominations are Best New Blog and Best Blog Name, I am so excited and thankful just to be nominated I can not even tell you guys! So to wrap it up these are the four nominations I have recieved:

- Best New Blog
- Best Blog Name
- Most Eclectic taste
- Most Humorous/Funniest Blog


So to sum up.... Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, and many more!


Happy Reading

1 comment:

  1. Awww Congrats! You deserve the nominations Rachel! Best of luck to you! I hope you win!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin