Tuesday, January 12, 2010

2010 100+ Reading Challenge!!!!


I figured I would start off the new year with one of my favorite challenges hosted by J.Kaye's Book Blog! I tried to attempt it last year but I came in really late so this year is the year =) I honestly do not know which 100 books I am going to read yet however I know I will start with Rising Shadow. So if you all want to take on this challenge head over to J. Kaye's Blog and get started!!! Also if anyone else knows of any good challenges going on please let me know I loveeee Challenges!


What Challenges Are You Doing?




Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge of 2010. I’m so excited to get this new year underway. I think there are going to be lots of great books published this year.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've joined the 2010 Debut Authors Challenge over the The Story Siren! good luck with this one!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin