Monday, April 12, 2010

Mail Box Monday (20)


So I got something I have been waiting for, since last summer! I can not wait to read this because the first book was so amazing!!! I know you will agree with me when I say that this was a very good mail box surprise =)






Linger
by Maggie Stiefvater
Received from Scholastic Publishing


In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. Now, in Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past . . . and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack. And Isabelle, who already lost her brother to the wolves . . . and is nonetheless drawn to Cole.



So What Did You Get?





Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I love mailbox surprises. I hope you enjoy this one as you did Shiver. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, so lucky! I want this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got nothing this week...8)
    i like shiver and i'm sure linger will be as good. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO! I got this last week too. Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin