Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Top 9 Books of 2009!!!!


So as the year comes to an end I take a look back on my blog and all of the friends I have made and I am truly thankful for all of you! So too wrap up this wonderful year I decided to share my personal favorite top 9 (yes 9 lol) books for 2009!!!!



#9 - Water Witch


#8 - The Vampire Diaries


#7 - The Hunger Games


#6 - Ruined: A Ghost Story

#5 - A Dirty Job

#4 - Hush Hush


#3 - Marked
#2 - Dead Until Dark

And Finally My Number One of 2009 is.....




#1 - Shiver


So What Are Your Top 9 of 2009?

Also I hope you all have an amazing New Year and
I hope we all have a safe and happy 2010



Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I did my top choices yesterday, you can check them out HERE. But on your list, I also read Vampire Diaries, Marked, all the Sookie books, and Hush Hush and enjoyed them all. Great picks! I'll have to check out these others. Have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! I have of few of these on my "Favorites of 2009" list as well. :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! May this year be the best of the best. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin